Ever wondered how our Charity POS Demo works?
As the saying goes, it’s always best to ‘try before you buy’. A Charity POS Demo enables you to do just that! Of course, you’re under no obligation to commit to any of our charity technology solutions. Just an hour (or less if you like!) of your time to see how Wil-U can improve processes, increase revenue and boost your Gift Aid signups.
So, what happens in a charity POS demo? Well, we know that your time is precious, so we are more than happy to adapt our demo time to suit you. Or alternatively, you can let us know exactly what you’d like to hear about, and we’ll just focus on that!
What to expect in your Wil-U Charity POS Demo
- It’s all about YOU – We want to get to know more about your charity, what you do and what you’re looking to achieve for the future. This helps us to understand which of our charity technology solutions would fit best and how we can help you to achieve your goals. We’ll then give you a brief overview of Wil-U, our guiding principles and what makes us tick. This helps you to decide whether we are the right fit for you. Afterall, we call our customers ‘The Wil-U Family’ – it’s important to us that everyone feels a part of it.
- Getting to know our solutions – Once we’re all introduced, we’ll get down to the nitty gritty of showing you the solutions (or those that you’ve specified).
- We’ll talk you through Digital Gift Aid and it’s benefits as well as showing you one of our most talked about charity technology solutions, the Digital Gift Aid Tablet.
- Next, we will introduce you to our tablet based Point of Sale System and begin your charity POS demo. We’ll take you through the benefits of the hardware, the ease of use and demonstrate functionality. We encourage you to ask questions, you might be surprised by how much is possible!
- The final stage of the charity POS demo is showcasing our amazing Control Centre and Gift Aid Processing. This is where the behind-the-scenes magic happens. All of your reporting needs are met with real-time cloud-based reporting. We’ll show you how you can see exactly what’s going on in your shops, any time, from any device. We’ll also take you through the Gift Aid Processing solution, showing you how you can make your entire Gift Aid process entirely paperless from signup to HMRC claim.
- Support, service & pricing – Of course we’re aware that you’ll want to hear about pricing so we’ll go through our subscription-based pricing model, our inclusive support and service plan and discuss what comes next should you be interested in joining the Wil-U Family.
Everyone you talk to here at Wil-U has extensive experience of working with or within charities, this knowledge makes us unique and gives us a real understanding of how to make charity retail technology the best it can be.
If you’d like to book a demo or just ask us a few questions, click the button below to drop us a message.
We went from no Gift Aid to operating a fully digital and automated Gift Aid scheme in just two weeks! […] The system practically does everything for you, no need for paperwork or unpicking HMRC’s guidelines. I never thought operating a Gift Aid scheme could be so easy!
Let's stay in touch...
By submitting your email address, your agreeing to us contacting you from time to time about our products and services.
Wil-U is part of the PXtech family.